2017 Diagnostic Pathology Update
July 16, 2017 to July 21, 2017
Prince George Hotel, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
This course is SOLD OUT.
You can reserve a spot at next year's DPU 2018 by CLICKING HERE.
Upbeat. Engaging. Mesmerizing. Personalized.
USCAP’s Diagnostic Pathology Update course is uniquely designed to take your practice to the next level and challenge your imagination. While content is designed to close practice gaps and reinforce skills, the setting encourages a family opportunity to learn in a magnificent environment with time to explore the harbor, the town and the culture of Halifax. BodyWorks for Kids, a new element to familiarize your children with what you do, is an exciting way for your children to develop their understanding of the normal human body while you investigate its aberrations. The superb faculty polishes the USCAP gold standard with its informative wisdom and expertise. In a world of competitive learning opportunities, USCAP has launched a shooting star. Follow the light to Canada!
• Understand morphologic and genetic features of myeloid malignancies in the genomic era
• Update knowledge of diagnostic criteria and classifications in neuropathology
• Understand current concepts in the morphologic, molecular and genetic characteristics
of head and neck lesions
• Update approaches to the evaluation of uterine abnormalities from premalignant endometrial
changes to mesenchymal tumors
• Review the spectrum of breast abnormalities including papillary and lobular lesions,
columnar cell abnormalities and contemporary classification of breast cancer
• Focus on peculiar and common gastrointestinal tract lesions for refining diagnostic skills
• Learn the latest about melanocytic, fibrohistiocytic, vascular and myxoid cutaneous lesions
• Understand diagnostic dilemmas in renal, bladder and prostate neoplasia
• Introduce pathologists to patient-centered care mediated through ultrasound-guided
fine needle aspiration biopsies
The United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians can earn a maximum of 32 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by participating in the CME activities within the 2017 Diagnostic Pathology Update.
The USCAP is approved by the American Board of Pathology (ABP) to offer Self-Assessment credits (SAMs) for the purpose of meeting the ABP requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC). Registrants must take and pass the post-test in order to claim SAMs credit.
Physicians can earn a maximum of 24 SAM credit hours.
USCAP records courses for future educational purposes. By registering for this conference, you consent that your likeness may be used by USCAP.
|Practicing Pathologist||Trainee||Practicing Pathologist||Trainee|
|Until Jun 15, 2017||$999||$699||$1,329||$939|
|Jun 16, 2017 – Jul 15, 2017||$1,099||$799||$1,469||$1,069|
|Jul 16, 2017 – On-Site||$1,199||$899||$1,599||$1,199|
For cancellations received on or before June 15, 2017, a $50 administrative charge will be due. After that date, cancellations will be assessed an administrative charge of 25% of the total registration fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations after the start of the meeting – July 16, 2017.
The Academy is not responsible for travel expenses incurred as a result of an event cancellation.