- The new international headquarters and Interactive Learning Centers have been designed with an advanced heating/air conditioning system that includes air scrubbers to filter biological particles. Fresh air flow is a special feature of the architectural design.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for faculty, attendees and staff. “Fully vaccinated” is defined as individuals who have received all doses of a COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to attending an event or returning to work.
- Requirements for and use of masks are dictated by and compliant with the current highest standards of public health guidelines established by the State of California, Riverside County or the City of Palm Springs.
- Individuals entering the facility will attest that they are free of COVID symptoms, and sign a waiver indemnifying USCAP. Febrile or symptomatic individuals will be denied entry, and will be required to obtain a rapid COVID test with documented negative result to be considered for admission to the course. A full refund for course tuition will be offered to anyone who is denied entry due to this requirement.
- Participants are asked to bring their own laptops or tablets.
- Attendees will reserve a consistent place at the personal use and teaching microscopes.
- Tables, microscopes and other equipment will be regularly disinfected.