Q: Where do I find my poster board number?
Q: What if someone is in my space?
If there is a poster incorrectly mounted on your board, please visit the Poster Information Booth, #302 on the exhibit floor. Please DO NOT REMOVE the poster without staff assistance.
Q: Where do I pick up my posters if I have ordered them online?
If you submitted your posters to be printed by Call4Posters®, you can retrieve these from the Poster Pick-up booth, #310, in the Exhibit Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Monday, March 2 from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 3 from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 4 from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Poster board surface is 48” tall by 72″ wide. The poster dimensions should be no greater than 42” X 68”. You are limited to this surface.
- A header which includes the Title, Authors, and Affiliations should be mounted at the top of the board.
- All presenters are expected to place a disclosure statement at the top of their posters. At the time of presentation, all speakers are expected to disclose to the audience any relevant financial disclosures with any commercial interest. Relevant financial relationships are defined as remuneration paid to you or your spouse/partner in any amount that has occurred within the last 12 months. Examples of disclosure statements are provided below.
- Nothing To Disclose – The authors of this abstract have indicated that they have no conflicts of interest that relate to the content of this abstract.
- Something To Disclose – The authors of this abstract have indicated the following conflicts of interest that relate to the content of this abstract: Dr. X is a stockholder with XYZ Company, and Dr. Q is an employee of ABC Company.
- All illustrations, charts, graphs, and printed material should be legible from a distance of 3 feet or more. Keep illustrative material simple. Photographs show up better if they are matte finished. Avoid heavy backing material which is difficult to attach to the board.
- Pushpins will be provided for mounting posters on the poster board.
- If you have any questions on-site regarding posters, please visit the USCAP Poster Information Booth #302.
USCAP has partnered with Learner’s Digest International to provide you with the opportunity to create your poster online using the Call4Posters® service. In addition to this, you have the option to have your poster shipped directly to the meeting for on-site pick-up. This optional service is an easy and convenient way for you to prepare your poster for the annual meeting! You are not required to use this poster service; however, we hope you will find it a convenient and simple way to produce a professional poster at a reasonable price. Information on using the Call4Posters® service is available here.