The 2006 Diagnostic Pathology Update will include an optional evening session which features case presentations by several of the faculty. Each case has been selected to illustrate a relatively common and troublesome diagnostic issue that is likely to be encountered by most practicing pathologists. Please click on the links below to review the case history and images for these cases.
- Case 1 - Breast Pathology - Dr. Stuart J. Schnitt
- Case 2 - Liver Pathology - Dr. Wendy L. Frankel
- Case 3 - Hematopathology - Dr. Adam Bagg
- Case 4 - Gynecologic Pathology - Dr. Christopher P. Crum
- Case 5 - Neuropathology - Dr. Gregory N. Fuller